Boiler Servicing in Bolton
With a reputation for excellence and professionalism throughout the region, Howard’s Heating Specialists offer reliable boiler servicing in Bolton and also the surrounding areas for all models and makes of boiler.
With more than 20 years of experience and a team of highly trained and fully qualified engineers, you can rely on us to keep you boiler performing efficiently and safely all year round.
Why is regular servicing important?
Boiler servicing is vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of your heating system, yet despite this not all homeowners employ a qualified gas engineer to conduct regular, routine maintenance on their boilers. A boiler breakdown during those cold winter months can prove disastrous, leaving you and your family without heating and hot water at a difficult time. A regular boiler service helps by:
Identifying Problems and Fixing Them
You could potentially be left without heating or hot water from a seemingly insignificant fault. Carrying out an annual service increases the chance that these faults are picked up before becoming a major issue, which saves you hassle.
Reduce heating costs
Our engineers will look for ways to improve efficiency of your boiler, which will save you money on energy bills. Equally, any issues identified ahead of time can mean you avoid costly emergency charges.
Safety Inspections, Including Carbon Monoxide
It’s vital to arrange a boiler service on a regular basis as those boilers which have not been correctly maintained, installed or ventilated are prone to producing deadly carbon monoxide emissions.
Maintain Manufacturer Warranty
Boiler warranties often stipulate the requirement of a regular boiler service. Additionally, all major boiler manufacturers recommend annual servicing. At Howard’s Heating Specialists, our highly trained staff are familiar with all major manufacturers, meaning that whatever your make and model is, we can service it.
An Overview of a Howard’s Heating Specialists Boiler Service:
- A dust sheet is used to prepare the area, meaning we leave your home how we found it
- We remove both the outer and inner combustion cover
- The boilers burner, fan and heat exchanger are all thoroughly cleaned of all dust and debris
- The boiler is reassembled
- We check to see if the burner’s heat output is OK by taking the boiler’s burner pressure
- In all modes, we test the operation of your boiler
- We use a flue gas analyser to measure the efficiency of your boiler as well as to monitor carbon monoxide levels